Friday, December 21, 2012

Luck peach???

Have you read lucky peach???

If the answer is no stop reading and order all of them off amazon (there are only 5)

If yes then you have done a good job at life.

I just finished the 5th issue. It has been out for a hot minute but I have been really busy with work and Pre holiday bullshit .so it has been sitting on my table. But I sat down smoked and read it. It was soooooo good it is strange that my favorites have been issues 1,3, and 5. So I feel like David Chang needs to know that I have very high expectations for issue #6 break the cycle David!!!

Ha ha ha I just realized that you might think I didn't absolutely love 2 & 4 (well I did).
This "Chinatown" issue is spicy and vinegary it made me want to run out and go Chinese food hunting.

Other of my fav food magazines include:
Meat paper
Gastronomic


No comments:

Post a Comment